Local 8 player strategy! Expand your territory and be the last square standing! Simple controls for casual friends and deep strategy for gamers.
About This GameLand War is a party game you can actually play at a party!
Teach your friends, mom, grandpa, or anyone else to play in minutes and invite everyone in on the big screen with 8 player local multiplayer!
Simple controls - choose between moving up, down, left, or right and that's all there is to it!
Every land war player starts as a humble square in a sea of unclaimed land. But as you move, you capture the squares around you, growing at an exponential rate!
Watch out as you encounter your friend's square armies - only the clever players will survive. Clashing with enemies result in stalemate, but players are vulnerable when they turn away!
- ~10 minute matches, so it's easy to swap players in and out as the night goes on!
- Over 30 maps and 4 game mode settings.
- 8 gamepads are supported including 8 xBox controllers simultaneously. Includes support for any controller you might plug in. xInput and all other APIs supported.
- 2 players can play on a keyboard with WASD and the arrow keys in case you don't have enough controllers lying around!
- 2 difficulties of Bots to play against!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 74 MB available space
- Sound Card: Yes