My Lovely Daughter - The Inquisitor
About This Content
ATTENTIONThe dark and twisted themes of My Lovely Daughter are a commentary on child labor, abusive parenting, and ignorant societies. This game is intended to make people sad and uneasy but there is a deeper meaning behind the horror.
My Lovely Daughter is inspired by the hardships experienced by members of our team growing up. The game is designed to upset and disturb you.
ABOUT MY LOVELY DAUGHTERReturn to Salach Village as Faust, the amnesiac alchemy master, in his journey to bring back his daughter to life. To achieve, you must perform forbidden alchemy experiments to restore her soul. You will have to create dozens of homunculi, raise them as if they were your own daughter, build relationships with them ... and then murder them to harvest their souls!
But this time, Faust has a special guest, The inquisitor has come to visit him. Uncover the purpose of his presence in Salach Village while trying to revive your daughter using the homunculi souls.
The free The Inquisitor expansion will feature:
- New game mechanic - Available for you to find at Faust' home
- Gameplay adjustment - The Inquisitor visit will alter the job mechanic within the village
- New story - New story regarding the new guest of the Salach Village and unravel more stories regarding the villagers
- OS: Windows XP SP 2+
- Processor: 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Stereo