Tales of Nebezem RPG: Red Peril
Magical RPG in a rich colorful world, with tactical battles and an immersive story
About This Game
A freshly graduated Militia soldier comes home to find his house burned to the ground. As he begins to investigate, he finds out that someone is setting fire to houses all over the region. But the real truth behind the fires is dire and it turns out that the safety of the whole world is at stake.
The game is set in the magical, lore-rich world of Nebezem, as known from the previous episodes.
- 8 playable classes, ~100 different battle skills
- Over 40 types of enemies to fight
- Over 150 different equippable items
- 20 side quests
- 24 hours of gameplay (12 with the first party of heroes)
- Strategic battles
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 1.06Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space