Deliberate combat. Read the enemy and act accordingly. Beautiful 16 bit retro art style with fluid animations. Seamless world without any load screens.
About This Game
Driven Out is a challenging 2d side-scroller with deliberate combat and beautiful 16 bit retro aesthetic. A farmer is forced from her home into a dangerous world in upheaval. Forced to fight dangerous fantastical creatures.
Luckily she has stumbled upon a magical contraption that creates copies of herself if she perishes. As long as this device has power she can place custom checkpoints. However it is a fragile device and if the enemies choose to attack the device it will quickly break.
Enemies are numerous and varied in this seamless world. The farmer has no combat experience but as long as she keeps her wits about her and read the enemies she can prevail. The enemies are also not without wit and might choose to attack the checkpoint if left unprotected.
- Deliberate combat. Read the enemy and act accordingly.
- Beautiful 16 bit retro art style with fluid animations.
- Seamless world without any in-game load screens.
- Checkpoints can be placed anywhere.
- Destructible checkpoint, if left unprotected the enemies can choose to attack the checkpoints instead of the player.
- Skill based combat. No character progression and no loot.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.5Ghz
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space