Erannorth Reborn is a Rogue-lite, Deck Building RPG game. You take on the role of a supernatural creature (or a human with supernatural abilities), as he or she struggles to survive through a relentless pursuit from the Order of Light.
About This GameErannorth Reborn is a Rogue-lite, Deck Building RPG game. You take on the role of a supernatural creature (or a human with supernatural abilities), as he or she struggles to survive through a relentless pursuit from the Order of Light.
- Go through progressively harder levels, outwit your enemies and defeat each stage Boss to earn Tokens & Mastery in deadly Ironman, Casual or fully custom Gaunlets.
- Unlock new Races, Classes, and Master even more Skills to use as you Level Up. Use over 1000 unique and different cards that are constructed from a pool of hundreds distinctive keywords and effects.
- Synergize new effects into your cards and unleash devastating combos.
- Roam freely in a Sandbox Adventure mode. Choose which areas to explore and when in a merciless status quo world.
- Purchase better equipment, actions and restock in towns.
- Live a unique RPG experience within the ruleset of a complex (yet easy to get into) card game.
- Adapt the game to your skills by making everything harder, more hardcore and roguelike, or easier, casual and relaxing. Tweak, Mod and create your own game modes, worlds, events, enemies, cards, classes & races and more just by editing plain text files. Modding a game had never been easier ;)
Deep Character Customization
Your character attributes matter and will affect your cards effectiveness, the damage you deal and other aspects of your build. Different races and classes have access to entirely different card sets, perks, equipment, resistances and damage affinities.
You can create your character by mixing the different attributes and abilities of 9 Races:
with those of 15 Classes:
- Death Knight
- Blood Mage
No class/race combination will ever feel exactly the same
- Classes & Races each get access to a different Card Set called "Discipline'. That also contains different equipment, consumables and initial skills.
- Their varied attributes & affinities will let you specialize in different types of Damage, affecting how well you can use the different types of cards.
- You can acquire powerful passive bonuses and perks, that improve several aspects of your character. Each Class & Race has access to a variety of perks, that can add something unique in your build. Some classes can even gain access to additional card sets from other 'Disciplines' through perks, and further expand your tactical options.
Build & Adjust your Deck freely
- Adjust your Deck anytime, freely. Add and Remove Racial & Class skills you learn and unlock as you play, unique Actions you find in Forgotten Grimoires as well as Consumable Items, and create the ultimate deck. Upgrade non-Skill cards into Skills using Tokens, to make them available any time you need them.
- Experiment & use different Action Card combinations to overcome hordes of unique enemies. Each with different Damage type resistances, vulnerabilities and a decision making AI.
- Utilize hundreds of Action Cards composed from hundreds of unique effects of different philosophy & complexity. Each Race & Class combination will give you new and unique ways and game play options as you deal with your obstacles.
- Splice brand new effects into any card with the 'Synergy' mechanic & expand/adapt your tactics in ways you never thought possible in a computer card game.
- Upgrade your Cards to stronger versions simply by using them.
Grind that respects your time
- Earn incrementally more Tokens to Unlock new Races & Classes and Permanently gain Mastery with a Race or Class, each time you defeat a Boss and the longer you survive. Gain extra if you complete the run, and choose exactly which Class or Race you want to unlock next.
Full Modding Support
- Intuitive modding that doesn't require any coding or programming skills.
- Create custom Stages, Events & Game Modes
- Edit every Card, Enemy, Class & Race to your liking and even add your Own Enemies, Action Cards, Races, Classes, Skills & Perks and more!
- Simply by editing plain text files and using all the vanilla content as an example.
- Wonder how I made a certain class? Or its card set? Take a look at the definitions and create your own variation.
- Whether you want to change a few things, or do a total conversion mod you can do it!
- Install/Uninstall/Activate & Deactivate mods with the Built in Mod Manager.
- The Build-in Game Mode editor will allow you to customize your game experience by building the Game Mode mod for you in seconds. Whether you simply want your enemies tougher or easier, start at a different stage at a different level, or even change core game rules like permadeath or add a custom discard phase. You can do it in a user-friendly environment.
- Don't believe me? Check out the official Modding Guide for more details ;)
- OS: Windows 7 x64bit
- Processor: Dual Core CPU or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 x64bit
- Processor: Quad Core CPU or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX12 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 2 GB available space