The Legion: FringeBound
The Legion: FringeBound is a turn-based, squad focused roguelike. Lead your party of heroes into the depths below, finding new allies, new gear, and new enemies as you delve deeper. Level up and expand your roster of colorful characters as you attempt to stop Vlad at the heart of The Fringe.
About This GameThe Legion: FringeBound is a turn-based, squad focused roguelike. You'll assume leadership of The Legion, a band of heroes and adventurers on their mission to stop Vlad. Starting a little spread out, you'll need to delve into the depths with whoever is available, finding new team members and gear as you go. Battle through the procedurally generated maps and enemy groupings through all 5 zones on your path to The Fringe. Engage in combat with increasingly terrifying foes, all depicted through an adorably cartoony art style. Will your roster be strong enough to take down Vlad?
- 34 Unique Playable Characters
- 65+ unique enemies, assigned into random parties by strength
- 5 diverse areas to battle through, with an alternate tileset for all but The Fringe
- 20+ Custom Bosses spread across all 5 zones
- Hand drawn portraits for all characters, bosses, and enemies
- Endless Mode: allows for endless play with nightmarish difficulty after the typical end point. how far will you go?
- Commando Mode: allows for free range selection of your party from all playable heroes, but removes the chance of finding any additional allies. can your favorite team make it to the end?
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core 1.73 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 712 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Java 1.8