Sky Realm: Essences
Join Leo and his two companions, Ocean and April, in a journey that will unravel much about the mythology and history of the world as they try to stop a villain who will help them grow as characters.
About This GameThere are five essences in the world corresponding with the five elements of nature. Possessing one of them yields the wielder a great magical power, and Mankind strives after power no matter what the means and the consequences are. Great wars and battles happened after possessing those essences. Luckily, wars don’t last forever and peace is destined to follow which unluckily, doesn’t last either.
Leo, a humble boy, didn’t expect his life to change with a mere letter delivery. Now, he and his two friends, Ocean and April, are in a quest to stop Arias, an old villain who arose from his own ashes, whom by fighting, they will get stronger, and by conversing with, they will grow wiser.
- Story-focused RPG game that lasts for 5-6 hours.
- Mindfully written dialogue.
- Deep lore and mythology.
- Interesting villain.
- Standard Turn Battle (STB) system.
- Strategic combat mechanics.
- 2 hours of end game contents.
- OS: WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard