Song of a Spirit
A music crafting game that decouples you from the 2 dimensional constraints of Time and Pitch, allowing you to play notes in any order from any direction. Explore the world that reacts to music. Write tunes in 3 dimensions. Craft sounds and jam along with your own musical loops.
About This GameSong of a Spirit is a Game Jam submission made in 14 days. It is a crafting game that explores an unconstrained approach to writing tunes, rhythms and melodies.
Layout your note orbs in a classic linear or randomly placed fashion. Use the stone plated as timing indicators, place a pair of trigger totems in any orientation and launch an energy wave to trigger your note orbs from any direction.
- Tone Wand
- 10 Sounds (4 Percussive & 6 Tonal) to experiment with
- Tone wand to Set, Retrieve, Trigger the Note orbs
- Trigger Totems for triggering Note Orbs from any direction
- Routing and trigger poles for connecting, routing and looping the music patterns
Use sound and resources of the surrounding environment to craft various whimsical instruments.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Core 2 Quad q8300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 750
- Storage: 300 MB available space