A first-person cyber shooter tribute to classic Arcade blasters such as Battlezone, Berzerk & Robotron. All rendered in '80s 3D Vector-Vision' (TM).
About This Game
Kick Ass Robot Annihilating Fun!Welcome to an 80’s neon future inspired first-person cyber shooter. The year is 2024 and you are Commander James Moses, a Space Ranger. Your mission: destroy the robot death army, rescue the Robodudes and save the world!
Select your weapon and use your skills to face down a tidal wave of rogue robots... in this retro homage to Arcade classics such as Battlezone, Berzerk and Robotron. Frantic gameplay, an array of loud and destructive weaponry - you must cheat death at every turn!
Key Game Points
- Fast-paced First Person Combat
- A neon-drenched vector world unlike any other
- An armoury of loud and heavy weapons
- 9 World Zones to liberate, all with their own unique environments and enemies to annihilate
- Open development with regular updates
- A wonderful original soundtrack
- Arcade shooter gameplay; where the only things that matter are your game skills and the high-score table!
- Zero micro transactions – no hidden charges
- Regular developer feedback - additional updates will continue post-launch with new game worlds, weapons and enemies planned
Rescue the Robodudes!
These little friendly robots are being wiped out, liberate them and help save their planet.
Stop the Bezerkers!
A hostile race of robots whose sole purpose is to destroy and colonize. It is likely that your home planet will be a future target, they must be stopped!
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- Storage: 500 MB available space