Pixelscape: Oceans gives users the tools to sketch and build animated oceanscapes, and then fill them with a number of different sea creatures. Save, share, and download an unlimited amount of custom underwater content. The possibilities are as endless as the seas.
About This GameEscape from the mundane or stressful elements of life with a trip under the ocean, where you can create countless beautiful reefs, underwater caves, and sunken forests.
Use a number of tools to sketch and build animated oceanscapes, and then fill them with different sea creatures, from goldfish to sea turtles. When you’re ready to save, export your favorites to share with others and even turn them into screensavers for your PC (with a free screensaver app). The possibilities are as endless as the seas.
- Easy-to-use editor to create endless animated oceanscapes
- Steam Workshop integration to share and download custom creations
- 12 Steam Achievements to encourage your creativity
- Steam Trading Cards, badges, emoticons and backgrounds to unlock, inspired by the creatures of Pixelscape: Oceans
- Any future content will be free (no paid DLC or in-game micro-transactions)
- OS: XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.8 ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for Steam Workshop functionality, but not required to play the game. Additonal disk space needed to export and download additional Pixelscapes. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.