Mars Underground is an apocalyptic adventure where you relive the same day over and over. With each cycle new items can be picked up and topics unlocked. Explore the possibilities of this timeloop and uncover multiple endings.
About This GameIt's your first day at a new school. Every day is your first day at a new school. Every night the world ends.
Mars Underground is an apocalyptic adventure game where you relive the same day over and over. With each cycle new items can be picked up and topics unlocked.
Take experimental prescription drugs. Talk to a toilet. Get hit by a car. Humiliate yourself repeatedly. All in the name of figuring out what on earth is going on.
- Solve brain damaging mysteries.
- Discover all the potential endings.
- Find new stuff every cycle.
- Talk, interact, annoy and generally bother the denizens of Phobos City as they try to go about their day.
- All original, "dynamic" music soundtrack.
- Can be fully played with either a keyboard, a controller or touch input.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space