Experience the unforgiving jungle environment and gameplay as you try to hunt one of the most mysterious creatures ever roaming the earth: Chupacabra!
About This Game
Chupacabra: Jungle meant to kill you.
This jungle is ruled by one creature. Feared by all. Known to few. Most of them already dead. It is a fierce and unforgiving environment. Designed to kill you with every opportunity. It is hunt or be hunted.
Carve you path through vast dense rain forest and explore ruins as to understand the habits of Chupacabra. Engage with a living ecosystem, claim territory and expand your reach. Make no mistake, all failures will be punished. By death.
Single player PvE Sandbox
Dynamic fog weather and Day-Night cycle
Time Mechanics - passing time, sleeping, doing something takes time
Crafting and Base Building
Generator and electrical appliance mechanics
Camp control and AI - Bandits, Animals
Character Survival Status Mechanics (Sickness, wound, poison)
Wound Status Mechanics
Equipment and clothing system
Camp and house defense
Manage performance and optimize the game
Fixing bugs in the game
Add more animals
Manage and adjust AI to be more complex
Main story and storytelling
Improved User Interface
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: If you are on or around the min spec then you may need to run with Half Res Textures and Low graphics options and at a lower resolution.