The hardest one-button rhythm game you will ever play.
About This GameSave lives with your spacebar!
Rhythm Doctor is a rhythm game in a world where defibrillating patients' hearts in sync with their heartbeats has healing properties. Slam your spacebar in perfect time on the 7th beat, and they might just come out okay. But beware - every patient has unique illnesses based on complex music theory: polyrhythms, hemiolas, irregular time signatures...if you don't know what they mean, don't worry. Rhythm Doctor is designed to make you learn music and rhythm theory without even realising it!
- 20+ handmade levels, each with their own story.
- Every level introduces a different concept of rhythm theory in an accessible way
- A large cast of doctors and patients feature in an epic overarching storyline
- Play solo campaign or grab a friend for drop-in drop-out local multiplayer throughout the whole campaign!
- Robust level editor to make, share, and play community levels! Use your own music, place notes snapped to the beat, and use 50+ different visual effects and backgrounds
- Challenging "Night Shift" versions of each level for the brave
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics 4000
- Storage: 1 GB available space