The Legend of Evil
Destroy all of humanity in a hyper-tactical tower-offense game that takes no prisoners (especially if they are humans).
About This GameGet ready to spend countless hours destroying and corrupting the world of humanity in this strategic game of tower offense!
- Play as Bill, as he triumphantly carries out his duties to destroy mankind.
- Build towers to summon procedurally generated demons that will unleash devastation on your enemies.
- Discover new demons and unlock new tower upgrades throughout your quest to bring about the apocalypse!
- Overcome obstacles and challenges by utilizing your demon's unique strengths.
Rogue Conquest Mode:
- Different every time you play!
- Build an adaptive strategy and think on your feet to combat the constantly changing human scourge.
- Use unique demons each with their strengths, weaknesses and special abilities.
- Experiment with endless combinations by fusing demons together.
- Meet exciting and new enemies and bosses of all sizes.
- Manage your resources while carefully balancing risk and reward.
Why stop here?This game will be updated with the input of the community, while the Legend of Evil is a complete game (also available on Nintendo Switch) we will be developing some new features, these will be accessible through the “Beta” section of the game, and include -
- Map Editor
- Conquest (A very very long campaign, with an adaptive difficulty curve - by long we mean 100's of levels)
Keep an eye out for regular updates to the game, and get involved in helping us make these new features as awesome as possible!
- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: 2GHZ
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any