Enter the afterlife. Overcome fate. Reclaim what was lost. This challenging puzzle platformer weaves a heart-warming story through stunning artwork, emotive music and genre-bending mechanics.
About This Game
Evergate transports you to an imaginative afterlife where two souls must overcome fate to be reunited. This challenging puzzle platformer weaves a heart-warming story through stunning artwork, emotive music and genre-bending mechanics.
Legend tells that the Gods forge each soul's heart—its flame—from the Source. But it is the unique connection to your kindred spirit that has ignited your Soulflame and awakened the Source-drawn power inside you.
Aim your Soulflame at the Source and through a crystal to unleash its extraordinary powers. Use these powers to reach the unreachable, confront your foes, and banish the nightmares of your past back to the shadows.
The objective is simple: reach the gate. To do so you will need to ignite your Soulflame to break crystals. Each crystal unleashes different powers. Harness these different powers with ingenuity and skill to solve each puzzle. The catch is your Soulflame only fires if aimed at the Source, a white substance that holds the afterlife's power.
- A HEARTWARMING EPIC spanning life & death and space & time
- 100+ PUZZLES with open-ended solutions
- 10+ CRYSTALS with unique powers that can be creatively combined
- MYTHICAL AFTERLIFE steeped in lore
- COLOSSAL BATTLES against the Gods and nightmares come to life
- HAND-DRAWN ARTWORK creates wonder in every moment
- RICH SOUNDTRACK evokes the magic of Ki's journey
Evergate is the first project to come out of Stone Lantern Games and has already received fantastic reviews from testers at PAX East 2018. Evergate was selected by PAX for the coveted PAX Rising selection at PAX West 2018 and was chosen to be showcased at the Boston Festival for Independent Games (BFIG).
Stone Lantern Games is a Boston-based studios comprised of 4 MIT graduates. Like a gamer choosing a character class, each engineer on the team specializes in one of four proficiencies: Visual Effects, Art, Music, or Narrative.
- OS: 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 750 MB available space