Combiner the Card Game
Digital version of the card game called "Combiner". The playing process is based upon the use of combinations in order to reduce the opponent's score. Play with computer players or on a local network (up to four players).
About This GameIn this game the deck of 36 cards (ranging from six to ace) is usually used, but different decks can be used as well. From two to four players can participate. The game can be played even using real ordinary cards. The playing process is based upon the use of combinations in order to reduce the opponent's score. A game consists of one or more sequential matches resulting in finding the winner – the player who has the highest score.
The game rules of the physical version of the game are freely available in the manuals section. The rules of the digital version are more extensive and are available only inside the program. Digital version features:
- Playing with computer players of four difficulty levels.
- Playing on a local network with up to three opponents; computer opponents are also possible.
- Interactive tutorial containing detailed tips and revealing some game secrets.
- Training mode that allows controlling two players at once and helps you to learn all the details of the game mechanics.
- Different decks and the possibility of creating a custom deck.
- Saving and continuing a specific game from a specific point.
- Replaying previous games by their records.
- Detailed game logs, export is possible.
- Player rating that shows his or her playing strength.
- Player status that shows his or her activity level and grants access to specific game features.
- Statistics on game actions and combo usage for each player.
The access to some game features is opened by playing and raising the in-game status. Additional payment is not required.
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) 1.8 GHz minimum
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8 or 100 series or higher / ATI Radeon HD 2400 or higher / Intel GMA 4500 or GMA HD
- Storage: 210 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Screen resolution 1024x768 minimum