FSX Steam Edition: Ultimate Water X Add-On
About This ContentUltimate Water X will enhance the level of realism in FSX and FSX: Steam Edition. Oceans, lakes, and rivers come to life unlike never seen before! You will see a drastic improvement when flying over water.
About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered, which means that no matter where you fly in FSX you will most-likely encounter a body of water during your flight. This is where 'Utlimate Water X' improves the realism in the simulator by including new water textures. The color and brightness of the water has also been adjusted so that oceans, lakes and rivers look as real as possible. We can confidently say that these are the most realistic and detailed water effects ever created for FSX.
Best of all, frame rate friendly! If you can already run FSX with the water settings set to Max, you are already set! Even though this water effects look so detailed and real than ever before, it will not require additional processing to render the great detail in the water.
- Oceans, lakes, rivers, and seas come to life in FSX and FSX Steam Edition unlike never before!
- Choose between realistic or photorealistic water effects.
- Two whole sets of detailed water textures. That's 170 new water textures in total.
- The most advanced water effects ever created for FSX.
- Water effects change depending on weather and time of day.
- Incredible water detail when flying up-close to the water.
- Frame rate friendly
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features.