Dawn of China: Rise of Qin
Visit the ancient China of the Warring States period in this global strategy game. Choose any of the Chinese states or their neighbours and unite the Celestial Empire!
About This Game
3rd century BCE. The Warring States period continues in China. After the Zhou empire entered a state of decline, many small states had defected from it. Their number was gradually reduced - many realms were absorbed by their lucky neighbours, and now the Celestial Empire is divided between seven hegemons. This is the era of endless struggle and strife, but at the same time, many aspects of life are developing vigorously: military technology, trade, crafts, philosophy... The Chinese civilization begins to expand carefully, discovering a huge world around itself.
Who can unite the Chinese lands with the firm hand? Will it be a Chinese leader, or will some external force interfere in consolidation of the territory?
In this historical grand strategy, you can choose any of playable ancient countries of East Asia and lead it to the total hegemony. Your goal is to conquer fertile plains, boundless steppes, impassable mountains and create an empire that the world hasn’t ever seen!
- More than 30 playable countries - from the Chinese kingdoms and ending with not so well known ancient tribes from Manchuria, Tibet and the Philippines;
- Detailed map with nearly 150 provinces;
- Different types of troops from various civilizations represented in the game;
- Historical background with a large number of diverse religions and cultures.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 6750
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space