Snares of Ruin Zero
A short prequel to Snares of Ruin, showing the infection outbreak and other harrowing events over the course of 2 weeks leading up to Hank's and Gwen's arrival in the city.
About This GameA prequel to Snares of Ruin, showing the infection outbreak and other harrowing events over the course of 2 weeks leading up to Hank's and Gwen's arrival in the city. Follow the story from the alternating points of view of 3 ladies from the first game - Miroslava, Medina, and Alzyra.
A short, interactive point-and-click story with choices and a mood system, where your actions and words will increase or decrease your character's mood. The mood will affect some of the future dialogues, as well as the endings. Since the story is experienced from 3 alternating characters, when they interact with each other, the mood comes into play, and a low mood of one character can cause negative responses from them, in turn affecting the mood of the one they're talking to.
- A prequel to Snares of Ruin, taking place within the 2 weeks preceding it.
- An interactive point-and-click story, witnessed from 3 separate points of view.
- The Mood System - what you choose to say or do can affect your mood, which in turn can have an effect on some of the future events and the ending.
- A modern day urban fantasy setting.
It is recommended to play Snares of Ruin first, as some of the events in this game can be spoilers for the Snares of Ruin plot.
- OS: WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 400 MB available space